Omvir Singh is presently working as Senior Research Fellow at CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun. His core areas of interest are Heterogenous Catalysis and Organic reactions transformation. He has published various research papers in international journals.
1. Pore size engineering of porous nanocatalyst.
2. Study the interaction of CO2 with amine and organic reactants using ZIF as a single atom catalyst.
3. Direct conversion of aromatics hydrocarbon(BTX) from non-edible seed oil or used cooking oil.
4. production of value-added chemicals from renewable sources biomass, bio-oil.
1. Nanomaterials (novel surfcant for zeolite, Silica, Metal, Metal oxides, MOF) synthesis using sol-gel, hydrothermal, nucleation-growth, self-assembly, and microwave assisted techniques.
2. Material characterizations using SEM, TEM, XPS, XRD, GCMS, N2 sorption, TGA, UV-DRS, FT-IR, and solid state NMR.
3. Catalysis (Liquid phase, Gas-phase), batch and flow reactions, online monitoring by GC-MS.
4. High-pressure reactor for catalysis and synthesis purposes.
5. Synthesis of single atom heterogeneous nano-catalyst for various applications.