Associate Professor of Inorganic and Organometallic Chemistry
Ph.D.: Liverpool University, Liverpool, England.
M.Sc: Wales University, Aberystwyth, Wales U.K.
B.Sc: Baghdad University, Baghdad, Iraq.
- A long time teaching, research, and administrative experience at the university level in addition to Industrial Work Experience.
- A chemical expert for the private & governmental factories in Iraq and Yemen.
Area of Research Interest:
- Application of New Platinum Complexes and Polymers as Models for Anticancer Agents.
- Application of New Transition Metal Complexes and Polymers for Polymerization, Catalysis and Biological Effects.
- HOD, Department of Chemistry, College of Education, University of Salahaddin, Iraq.
- Assistant Dean for Scientific Affairs, College of Education, University of Salahaddin, Iraq.
- Acting Dean, College of Education, University of Salahaddin, Iraq.
- Academic Advisor, Inorganic Group Coordinator, General Chemistry,Head, Chemistry Department, College of Science, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
- Dean, College of Education, SABIS University, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.
- President’s Assistant for Administrative Affairs, International University of Erbil. Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.