• B.Sc, Baghdad University, Iraq.
• M.Sc, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, U.K.
• Ph.D, University of Liverpool U.K.
• Teacher of Chemistry in various secondary schools in Iraq.
• Lecturer and Assistant Professor, Head of the Department of Chemistry, and Vice Dean, College of Education, University of Salahaddin, Iraq.
• Associate Professor, Faculty of Education, Hodeidah, University of Sana’a, Republic of Yemen.
• Associate Professor, Faculty of Science, and Faculty of Medicine, University of Sana’a, Sana’a, Republic of Yemen.
• Assistant Professor, Chemistry Department, College of Science, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman.
• Assistant Professor, Biological Sciences &Chemistry Department, College of Arts & Science, University of Nizwa, Oman.
• Associate Professor , Dean, Education College, SABIS University, Erbil ( 2013 – 2015)
• President’s Academic Advisor,International University of Erbil, Erbil – Kurdistan( 2015 – 2016 )
• President’s Assistant for Administrative Affairs, International University of Erbil, Erbil, Kurdistan(2016 – onwards )
• Dean, College of Engineering, International University of Erbil, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.
Supervision of postgraduate students:
Supervision of M.Sc. Student:
• I have so far supervised a few students at the M.Sc. level on various aspects of Chemistry.
Supervision of Ph.D. Students:
• I have supervised two Ph.D. students, their research titles:
• Thermodynamic and Kinetic Studies of some Transition Metal Complexes.
• Study of new complexes containing ligands with biological effects.